Thursday, August 19, 2010

Giving a Face to the Weight

I am ready to own up. My face is pictured to the left. Below is a photo of what my scale said on Tuesday morning, my last weigh in.



After journeying through the world of weight loss for the past three years, it is time for me to to put a face to my weight. This is a bold move for me (probably for most people). Throughout my life I've been a master of evading weight questions, fudging the number, and outright lying about it.

No more! I'm laying it all out there for anyone who cares to see! I will be posting my scale picture every week, my struggles, my successes, and my random thoughts on health, fitness, weight, self-esteem, and all that goes along with it! So many people have inspired me along the way, but I need some more help, so I'm counting on reporting here to keep me accountable. I'm not really one who considers myself wise enough to give words of wisdom, but hopefully my experiences can at least offer some inspiration and support to those following the same path!
Good luck and stay healthy!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on your WW blog. Way to go. You just motivated me. I may have to do this too. I have no pictures of myself really. I think at the end I'll want to see where I came from. Great work girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete